1928 — the foundations were laid for the successful history of our company Friedrich Jäkel was the founder, who in the small town of Wrexen, started the business with his blacksmith’s shop.
Back then, the focus was on the production and the sharpening of tools for the quarry work that took place. However, it did not take long until the first parts were produced for agricultural machinery.
Even then, it soon became apparent that from small beginnings, a company with
great potential would emerge. With plenty of intuition, investment and farsighted
entrepreneurship, the second generation mana ged to significantly
expand the product range in 1963.
Master of Engineering Hans-Georg Jäkel and Dipl.-Kfm. Karl-Friedrich Jäkel were responsible for this success. This very successful corporate
alignment, with a clear focus on agricultural machinery and garden devices, is also successfully driven for - ward by the 3rd generation of the family
to this day.
Since 2000, Dipl.-Wirt. Ing. Frank Jäkel and Dipl.-Wirt. Ing. Udo Jäkel have been looking after the fortunes of the com pany. Investments in staff, the latest technology and the sense of com mitment to a site with a production area of 10,000 m² that produces over 3 million machinery blades and consumables a year:
This is what Jäkel has stood for in the past and stands for today and tomorrow.