20th February 2014
Last year, we were awarded the „Großer Preis des Mittelstands“ , the most important honour for German medium-sized businesses (we reported on this). The annual competition has been organized by the Oskar-Patzelt-Foundation since 1995. For the fourth time in succession we have also been nominated this year. Only every thousandth business was able to reach the first stage of the list of nominees in this year’s competition.
Five! criteria have to be met in order to reach the next stage, the stage of the jury:
- Overall business development
- Creation and maintenance of jobs and apprenticeship positions
- Modernisation and innovation
- Local commitment (corporate citizenship)
- Service and customer focus, marketing
Towards the end of June we will know more. We keep you informed.